What Information do we collect?:
We collect information in the following areas and ways:
- Your information that we receive from users, your employers, or other third parties.
- As part of our marketing and prospecting activities, we may collect information about you from third parties, including, in some cases, publicly available directories.
- The information gathered through the methods outlined above will be limited to the following:
- Name, email, phone number, address
- Job title and professional details
- Billing related information (where applicable)
- Any information relevant to event attendance
- Opinions and other information requested and provided by you through website and other channels.
- While visiting our websites, we may automatically collect and analyse certain information about you. This information may include your unique browser identifiers, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifiers, geo-location and other device-specific information, as well as your Internet connection information.
- Cookies: Cookie information is used to store visitor preferences, record session information, record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit, alert visitors to new areas that we believe may be of interest to them when they return to our website, record past activity at a website in order to provide better service when visitors return to our website, and ensure that visitors are not repeatedly spied on by third parties.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies by default, but you can change your browser's settings to have it notify you when a new cookie is received, or you can change your browser's settings to refuse to accept cookies altogether.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use this website's services or purchase products from it. Any information we receive from a child under the age of 18 that is in violation of this policy will be deleted as soon as we become aware of it. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please notify us as soon as possible by contacting us.
When you access and use the Services, we and our third-party service providers, such as analytics providers and third-party content providers or advertising partners, may automatically collect certain information about you ("Usage Information").
It is possible that we will share your Personal Information, as well as non-personally identifying information, with advertising networks for the purpose of online behavioural advertising.
What are we going to do with the information we've gathered?
To whom would we disclose these Personal Data?:
- Your personal information will be disclosed to and accessible by only a small number of individuals within our organisation who have been specifically designated. Personnel from any of the registered companies within the Markets Reports Library corporate and subsidiary companies could be included in this group of individuals.
- The information about you may also be shared with designated service/solution providers who act as sub-processors for specific purposes such as sending emails, Analytics tracking, monitoring and troubleshooting (amongst others). We contractually obligate our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process personal data in connection with the Services to provide the same level of protection for personal data as required by the Principles and applicable laws and regulations, and to do so in accordance with our instructions. As part of our Services and deliverables, we do not transfer personal data to a third party for the third party's own use, but only for our legitimate business purposes as part of our legitimate business purposes.
- If required and applicable, we may also transfer Data to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes in accordance with our legal obligations, subject to the receipt of lawful requests and requirements. We may also disclose information (including any personal data) if we believe it is necessary to comply with the law.
Where will the data be stored and transferred to?
- Markets Reports Library will store the information gathered on its secure servers and systems, which are owned and managed by the company.
- It is possible that the data will be stored and/or transferred within or outside of the region of collection in order to carry out the agreed-upon and lawful processing. Data transfers outside of the region of data subjects will, on the other hand, be carried out in accordance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations, unless otherwise specified.
How long the data be retained in our Systems?
- The general rule we follow is to keep personal data for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
- The information is removed under specific request from your end and subsequent concurrence on the same from our end.
- There is a genuine and valid requirement from our end for doing so triggered by business or regulatory/legal requirement.
How Secure is your Data with us?
We take data security, including personal data security, extremely seriously. Security and privacy are considered in the planning, design, and management of all of our systems and processes.
Our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process data related to the Services are contractually obligated to provide the same level of data protection as required by the Principles and applicable laws and regulations.
What rights you have on your Personal Information residing with us?
Subject to applicable law(s) and regulations including but not limited GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data that is residing with us:
- you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, as well as information about how and on what basis your personal data is processed and used;
- to gain access to and correct inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed); to object to the processing of personal data;
- request that we erase or delete your personal data that we have on file with us, subject to the specific context and terms and conditions that apply;
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your personal data be restricted from being processed.
- so that you can transfer your data in a machine-readable format to a third party (or yourself);
- If you no longer wish for us to process your personal data (where such processing is based on your consent), you can do so at any time.
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority or appropriate authority in your geographic area
- not to be subjected to discrimination as a result of refusing to share or grant access to Personal Data
- You have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time by contacting
In relation to any aspects on Privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Remember that we may require proof of identification and that we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, particularly if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive in nature. We will make every effort to respond to your request within the timeframes that are applicable.
If you have any questions or information regarding this policy, you may contact us via the means provided on this site.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute shall be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.