The OEM Insulation market is expected to grow from USD XXX million in 2019 to USD 18,088.38 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.83% from 2019 to 2025.
Insulation or thermal insulation means that the product that minimizes heat gain or loss by creating a block between the surfaces that are completely different in temperature. There are numerous applications and verticals wherever insulation is used. There are various varieties of insulation within the market like SIP, sprayed foam, concrete, blanket batts and rolls, foam boards, loose fill and blown in, reflective and fibre insulation. The main sector where OEM insulations are used is the industrial sector.
The global OEM Insulation market is segregated on the basis of Material as Foamed Plastics, Mineral Wool/Fiber, and Other Insulation Materials. Based on End User the global OEM Insulation market is segmented in Industrial, Consumer, and Transportation.
The global OEM Insulation market report provides geographic analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The OEM Insulation market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
Rockwool International A/S, Johns Manville Corporation, Paroc, Aspen Aerogels Inc., Armacell International S.A., Anco Products Inc., Triumph Group Inc., Superglass Insulation Ltd., Demilec Inc., Saint-Gobain S.A., and others are among the major players in the global OEM Insulation market. The companies studied in terms of product strategy and various n several growth and expansion strategies to gain a competitive edge in the market. The major players not only follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The global OEM Insulation market has been segmented as below:
OEM Insulation Market, By Material
- Foamed Plastics
- Polyurethane & polyisocyanurate foam
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam
- Extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam
- Other foams
- Cellular glass/Foamed glass
- Phenolic foam
- Closed cell elastomeric foam
- Melamine foam
- Mineral Wool/Fiber
- Stone wool/Rockwool
- Glass wool
- Slag wool
- Ceramic fiber
- Other Insulation Materials
- Calcium silicate
OEM Insulation Market, By End User
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas/Petrochemical/LNG
- Power Generation/Solar/Biomass/Hydroelectricity
- Food Processing
- Offshore & Subsea
- Washers & dryers
- Baking ovens
- Water heaters
- Air conditioning & refrigeration units
- Lighting & other electronics
- Rail & subway
- Aerospace & spacecraft
OEM Insulation Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
OEM Insulation Market, By Company
- Rockwool International A/S
- Johns Manville Corporation
- Aspen Aerogels Inc.
- Armacell International S.A.
- Anco Products Inc.
- Triumph Group Inc.
- Superglass Insulation Ltd.
- Demilec Inc.
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Knauf Insulation
- Owens Corning Corp.
- The 3M Company
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Autex Industries Ltd.
- Big Sky Insulations
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- ACH Foam Technologies LLC
- Scott Industries LLC.
The report covers the below scope:
- Global OEM Insulation market sizes from 2015 to 2024, along with CAGR for 2018-2024
- Market size comparison for 2017 vs 2024, with actual data for 2017, estimates for 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2024
- Global OEM Insulation market trends, covering comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the global OEM Insulation market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis on competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The years considered for the study are as follows:
- Base year - 2018
- Estimated year - 2019
- Projected year - 2020
- Forecast period - 2021 to 2025
The global OEM Insulation market report scope includes detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the global OEM Insulation market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Rockwool International A/S, Johns Manville Corporation, Paroc, Aspen Aerogels Inc., Armacell International S.A., Anco Products Inc., Triumph Group Inc., Superglass Insulation Ltd., Demilec Inc., Saint-Gobain S.A., and others.
Why to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the OEM Insulation industry trends
- Find complete analysis on the market status
- Identify the OEM Insulation market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyse competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
The report targeted towards the existing players in the industry is as follows:
- Market Manufacturers/Service Providers
- Market Wholesale/Traders
- Investment and Financial Institutions
Free and Paid Customization based on the requirement