The Endoscope Reprocessing market is expected to grow from USD 2.20 billion in 2019 to USD 4.04 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 9.11% from 2019 to 2025.
Endoscopes are used for a variety of diagnostic, surgical, and therapeutic needs in clinical practice. The devices are often reusable and therefore require reprocessing to ensure patient safety and prevent transmission of microorganisms from one patient to the next. In recent years, there have been reported outbreaks by contaminated flexible endoscopes. The transmissions of harmful microorganisms via endoscopes are largely attributed to lapses in essential reprocessing steps. The complex design of the scopes aggravates proper cleaning due to their narrow, tight channels and microscopic crevices that cannot be easily reached. Organic debris and fluid can accumulate and settle in such tracts, enabling biofilm formation and potentially harmful microorganism growth. Therefore, proper reprocessing of endoscopes is regulated by a series of steps and procedures to ensure optimal cleaning results and thereby enhance patient safety.
The global Endoscope Reprocessing market is segregated on the basis of Product as High-Level Disinfectants & Test Strips , Detergents & Wipes , Automated Endoscope Reprocessors , Endoscope Drying, Storage, & Transport Systems , Endoscope Tracking Systems, and Other Products. Based on End User the global Endoscope Reprocessing market is segmented in Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Other.
The global Endoscope Reprocessing market report provides geographic analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The Endoscope Reprocessing market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
Medivators Inc., Olympus Corp., STERIS Plc., Getinge Group, Hoya Group, Laboratoires Anios, Custom Ultrasonics Inc., SciCan Ltd, Shinva Medical Instrument co. Ltd., ARC Healthcare Solutions Inc., and others are among the major players in the global Endoscope Reprocessing market. The companies studied in terms of product strategy and various n several growth and expansion strategies to gain a competitive edge in the market. The major players not only follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The global Endoscope Reprocessing market has been segmented as below:
Endoscope Reprocessing Market, By Product
- High-Level Disinfectants & Test Strips
- Detergents & Wipes
- Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Single-Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Double-Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Endoscope Drying, Storage, & Transport Systems
- Endoscope Tracking Systems
- Other Products
Endoscope Reprocessing Market, By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Endoscope Reprocessing Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Endoscope Reprocessing Market, By Company
- Medivators Inc.
- Olympus Corp.
- STERIS Plc.
- Getinge Group
- Hoya Group
- Laboratoires Anios
- Custom Ultrasonics Inc.
- SciCan Ltd
- Shinva Medical Instrument co. Ltd.
- ARC Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Antonio Matachana SA
- Choyang Medical Industry Ltd.
- DGM Pharma-Apparate Handel Ag
- MMM Medical Equipment UK LTD
- Medonica Co. Ltd.
- Belimed AG
- Steelco S.P.A
- Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc
The report covers the below scope:
- Global Endoscope Reprocessing market sizes from 2015 to 2024, along with CAGR for 2018-2024
- Market size comparison for 2017 vs 2024, with actual data for 2017, estimates for 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2024
- Global Endoscope Reprocessing market trends, covering comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the global Endoscope Reprocessing market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis on competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The years considered for the study are as follows:
- Base year - 2018
- Estimated year - 2019
- Projected year - 2020
- Forecast period - 2021 to 2025
The global Endoscope Reprocessing market report scope includes detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the global Endoscope Reprocessing market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Medivators Inc., Olympus Corp., STERIS Plc., Getinge Group, Hoya Group, Laboratoires Anios, Custom Ultrasonics Inc., SciCan Ltd, Shinva Medical Instrument co. Ltd., ARC Healthcare Solutions Inc., and others.
Why to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Endoscope Reprocessing industry trends
- Find complete analysis on the market status
- Identify the Endoscope Reprocessing market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyse competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
The report targeted towards the existing players in the industry is as follows:
- Market Manufacturers/Service Providers
- Market Wholesale/Traders
- Investment and Financial Institutions
Free and Paid Customization based on the requirement