Geothermal power is a stable and independent power generation system, which uses the warm vitality of the earth's magma to supply power. Geothermal power plants use the steam that is produced from predicament found around a mile or more below the surface to rotate turbines that start a generator, which further produces electricity. Three sorts of geothermal power plants are operating presently, which include binary cycle, dry steam, and flash steam. Government organizations are fixing efforts to scale back the dependency on oil for domestic energy use. To do so, several activities are explored and exploited to use renewable energy resources as an alternate energy source. For achieving this goal, the govt of Indonesia formulated a National Energy Policy, which involves guidelines for intensification, conservation, and diversification of energy. The global market is segregated on the basis of Product as Direct Dry Steam Plant, Binary Plant, and Flash Plant. Based on Application, the market is segmented in Residential, Industrial, and Commercial.
The global market report provides geographical analysis covering regions, such as The market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Berkshire Hathaway Energy, Enel Green Power North America Inc., Toshiba International Corp., Hyundai, Chevron Corporation, Pertamina Geothermal Energy, Energy Development Corporation, Aboitiz Power, Ormat Industries, and others are among the major players in the market. The companies studied in terms of product strategy and various n several growths and expansion strategies to gain a competitive edge in the market. The major players not only follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The global Geothermal Energy market has been segmented as below:
- Direct Dry Steam Plant
- Binary Plant
- Flash Plant
Geothermal Energy Market, By Company
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Berkshire Hathaway Energy
- Enel Green Power North America Inc.
- Toshiba International Corp.
- Chevron Corporation
- Pertamina Geothermal Energy
- Energy Development Corporation
- Aboitiz Power
- Ormat Industries
- Gradient Resources.
- Enel Green Power S.p.A.
- Ormat Technologies Inc.
- Kenya Pertamina Geothermal Energy
- Electricity Generating Company PLC
- Calpine Corporation
- Aboitiz Power Corporation
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd
The report covers the below scope:
- Global market sizes from 2019 to 2026, along with CAGR for 2020-2026
- Market size comparison for 2020 vs 2026, with actual data for 2020, estimates for 2021 and forecast from 2021 to 2026
- Global market trends, covering a comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis of competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends, and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The years considered for the study are as follows:
- Base year - 2019
- Estimated year - 2020
- Projected year - 2021
- Forecast period - 2021 to 2026
The global market report scope includes a detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers the analysis of regional and country-level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes a detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Berkshire Hathaway Energy, Enel Green Power North America Inc., Toshiba International Corp., Hyundai, Chevron Corporation, Pertamina Geothermal Energy, Energy Development Corporation, Aboitiz Power, Ormat Industries, and others.
Why to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Geothermal Energy industry trends
- Find a complete analysis of the market status
- Identify the market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyze competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
The report targeted the existing players in the industry is as follows:
- Market Manufacturers/Service Providers
- Market Wholesale/Traders
- Investment and Financial Institutions
Free and Paid Customization based on the requirement