Zeolites also are referred to as molecular sieves. Generally, zeolites are of two Product Types: natural zeolites and synthetic zeolites. Around 232 unique zeolite frameworks are known and over 40 frameworks of zeolites are known. Synthetic zeolites are predominantly used as detergent builders and absorbents and catalysts. Natural zeolites, on the other hand, find applications in soil amendment, feed additives, water treatment, and construction, among others. The global market is segregated on the basis of Product Type as Zeolite A, Zeolite P, and Zeolite X and AX.
The global market report provides geographical analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
PQ Group Holdings Inc, Chalco Shandong Advanced Material Co. Ltd., National Aluminium Company Limited, Anten Chemical Co. Ltd., Silkem, IQE Group, Gujarat Credo Mineral Industries Ltd, Sachem Inc, Huiying Chemical Industry (Xiamen) Co. Ltd., Manek Group (Manek Mineral), and others are among the major players in the market. The companies studied in terms of product strategy and various n several growths and expansion strategies to gain a competitive edge in the market. The major players not only follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The global Zeolite for Detergents market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type
- Zeolite A
- Zeolite P
- Zeolite X and AX
- North America
- Rest of the World
Zeolite for Detergents Market, By Company
- PQ Group Holdings Inc
- Chalco Shandong Advanced Material Co. Ltd.
- National Aluminium Company Limited
- Anten Chemical Co. Ltd.
- IQE Group
- Gujarat Credo Mineral Industries Ltd
- Sachem Inc
- Huiying Chemical Industry (Xiamen) Co. Ltd.
- Manek Group (Manek Mineral)
- Kunjan Silicate Pvt. Ltd.
- Fujian Risheng Chemical Co. Ltd.
The report covers the below scope:
- Global market sizes from 2019 to 2025, along with CAGR for 2020-2025
- Market size comparison for 2020 vs 2025, with actual data for 2020, estimates for 2021 and forecast from 2021 to 2025
- Global market trends, covering a comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis of competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends, and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The years considered for the study are as follows:
- Base year - 2019
- Estimated year - 2020
- Projected year - 2021
- Forecast period - 2021 to 2025
The global market report scope includes a detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers the analysis of regional and country-level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes a detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include PQ Group Holdings Inc, Chalco Shandong Advanced Material Co. Ltd., National Aluminium Company Limited, Anten Chemical Co. Ltd., Silkem, IQE Group, Gujarat Credo Mineral Industries Ltd, Sachem Inc, Huiying Chemical Industry (Xiamen) Co. Ltd., Manek Group (Manek Mineral), and others.
Why to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Zeolite for Detergents industry trends
- Find a complete analysis of the market status
- Identify the market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyze competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
The report targeted the existing players in the industry is as follows:
- Market Manufacturers/Service Providers
- Market Wholesale/Traders
- Investment and Financial Institutions
Free and Paid Customization based on the requirement