Automotive refinish coatings are employed by the automotive body shops and repair centers for refinishing the vehicles. This was mainly due to an increase within the number of auto collisions in conjunction with the proclivity of householders to repair their vehicles. Nevertheless, growing government regulations on the use of high volatile organic compounds (VOC) level coatings may hamper the solvent-borne market growth. Therefore, the market is inclined towards water-borne refinish coatings, as they need comparatively low VOC levels. A growing number of accidents, adoption of newer technologies, and increasing income within the developing economies are the main factors that are expected to spice up the market growth. Automotive vehicles got to be repaired frequently to reinforce the façade and to recover the damages caused by external factors like heat, stones, damage thanks to accidents, and similar others. The global market is segregated on the basis of Product Types as Primer, Basecoat, Clearcoat, Activator, Filler & Putty, and Others. Based on Technology the global market is segmented in Solvent-borne Coatings, Water-borne Coatings, and UV-cured Coatings.
The global market report provides geographical analysis covering regions, such as Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of The World. The market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
Axalta Coating Systems, BASF SE, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd, Mitsui Chemicals, PPG Industries, Inc., Nippon Paints, Sherwin Williams, Matrix System Automotive Finishes., Akzo Nobel NV, DowDuPont Inc., and others are among the major players in the market. The companies studied in terms of product strategy and various n several growths and expansion strategies to gain a competitive edge in the market. The major players not only follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The global Automotive Refinish Coatings market has been segmented as below:
By Product Types
- Filler & Putty
- Solvent-borne Coatings
- Water-borne Coatings
- UV-cured Coatings
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of The World
Automotive Refinish Coatings Market, By Company
- Axalta Coating Systems
- BASF SE
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd
- Mitsui Chemicals
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Nippon Paints
- Sherwin Williams
- Matrix System Automotive Finishes.
- Akzo Nobel NV
- DowDuPont Inc.
The report covers the below scope:
- Global market sizes from 2020 to 2026, along with CAGR for 2020-2026
- Market size comparison for 2020 vs 2026, with actual data for 2020, estimates for 2021 and forecast from 2021 to 2026
- Global market trends, covering a comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis of competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends, and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The years considered for the study are as follows:
- Base year - 2020
- Estimated year - 2021
- Projected year - 2022
- Forecast period - 2022 to 2026
The global market report scope includes a detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers the analysis of regional and country-level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes a detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Axalta Coating Systems, BASF SE, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd, Mitsui Chemicals, PPG Industries, Inc., Nippon Paints, Sherwin Williams, Matrix System Automotive Finishes., Akzo Nobel NV, DowDuPont Inc., and others.
Why to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Automotive Refinish Coatings industry trends
- Find a complete analysis of the market status
- Identify the market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyze competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
The report targeted the existing players in the industry is as follows:
- Market Manufacturers/Service Providers
- Market Wholesale/Traders
- Investment and Financial Institutions
Free and Paid Customization based on the requirement