The global fleet management market is anticipated to witness growth over the forecast period. Fleet Management is managing all the aspects of a vehicle during a company. Fleet vehicles are people who have import within the business or which affect the business during a significant manner. Fleet management has three basic components specifically position and material monitoring, production monitoring and equipment assignment, and optimization. Fleet management contains features like driver behavior, mechanical diagnostics, and vehicle tracking. It incorporates fuel management, risk management, telematics, accident management, remarketing, fleet vehicle financing, etc. The applications of fleet management contain the service sector, oil and gas chemicals, mining, construction, logistics, retail, utilities, conveyance, government and waste management, academia, etc.
Fleet management covers all kinds of vehicles like trucks and trailers, buses and trams, container ships, rail and cruise ships, light goods vehicles, corporate fleets, commercial & freighter aircraft, etc. Fleet management has advantages like maintenance planning, vehicle performance, enhanced driver safety, scheduling of fleet proper routing which causes cost-effective operations for the fleet owners, simple acquisition process, fleet safety, and customer satisfaction. Nevertheless, challenges like promoting safety, greater compliance standards lesser integrity of knowledge, lesser flexibility, less transparency, fewer follow-ups, and greater efficiency expectations can become restraints if not catered to at the proper time The global market is segregated on the basis of Vehicle Type as Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Aircraft, Railway, and Watercraft. Based on Component, the market is segmented in Solution and Services. The report also bifurcates the market based on Communication Technology in GNSS (Satellite) and Cellular System. The report also bifurcates the global Fleet Management the global Industries market is segmented in Retail, Government, Transportation & Logistics, Automotive, and Others.
The global market report provides geographical analysis covering regions, such as The market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
Fleetmatics Group PLC, Verizon Telematics Inc., Trimble Inc, WorkWave LLC, Zonar Systems, Inc., I.D. Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., TomTom N.V., Freeway Fleet Systems, Navico, and others are among the major players in the market. The companies studied in terms of product strategy and various n several growths and expansion strategies to gain a competitive edge in the market. The major players not only follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The global Fleet Management market has been segmented as below:
By Vehicle Type
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
By Communication Technology
- GNSS (Satellite)
- Cellular System
- Transportation & Logistics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of The World
Fleet Management Market, By Company
- Fleetmatics Group PLC
- Verizon Telematics Inc.
- Trimble Inc
- WorkWave LLC
- Zonar Systems, Inc.
- D. Systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- TomTom N.V.
- Freeway Fleet Systems
The report covers the below scope:
- Global market sizes from 2019 to 2026, along with CAGR for 2020-2026
- Market size comparison for 2020 vs 2026, with actual data for 2020, estimates for 2021 and forecast from 2021 to 2026
- Global market trends, covering a comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis of competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends, and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The years considered for the study are as follows:
- Base year - 2019
- Estimated year - 2020
- Projected year - 2021
- Forecast period - 2021 to 2026
The global market report scope includes a detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers the analysis of regional and country-level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes a detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Fleetmatics Group PLC, Verizon Telematics Inc., Trimble Inc, WorkWave LLC, Zonar Systems, Inc., I.D. Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., TomTom N.V., Freeway Fleet Systems, Navico, and others.
Why to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Fleet Management industry trends
- Find a complete analysis of the market status
- Identify the market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyze competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
The report targeted the existing players in the industry is as follows:
- Market Manufacturers/Service Providers
- Market Wholesale/Traders
- Investment and Financial Institutions
Free and Paid Customization based on the requirement